In about nine minutes, it will be 2014. I wasn't sure I'd still have this place, a lot has changed over the past year.
Anyway, I've always loved the idea of New Years Resolutions, promises of change and that kind of nonsense. And since it's late and I'm a bit tired, I feel like sharing them:
1. Exercise more. Stop being such a lazy ass.
2.Start showing art. Stop being such a lazy ass.
3. Finish my book. Stop being...ya know.
4. Learn Spanish. Fuck it, why not? I mean...porque no?
5.Travel. At least a little.
6.Start a Garden.
7. Make new friends. Be more social. That kind of thing.
8.Do well in school. I guess this isn't a resolution exactly so much as something I just really want to continue.
9. Take a photograph every day. This is one of those tasks that sounds so simple but somehow I'm never able to do. (Other daily tasks include Freewriting and 10 minute Scribbling)
This list is actually a bit more modest than I thought it would be. Anyway, things are about to change, and I hope it continues to be great.
About A Blog
I'm a Denver Comedian, occasional cartoonist and person of interest to someone, probably. These articles are really too long.